Alberta Level 1 Exam

You must be registered to write the exam.

Before you can apply to write the Level 1 Licensing Exam, you need to register with the CIPR (Canadian Insurance Participant Registry). 

As your AIC Approved Course Provider, we can start the process for you once we are confident that you are ready to write the exam. 

Contact us via email, at admin at clickplay2learn dot com to start the registration process.